Please take note: I didn't create this page, but Idea Xchg is my site. Also see my comments on the Idea Xchg page, which someone else (unbeknownst to me) put on wiki. I don't object, but I wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea. The only parts of Idea Xchg that I've deliberately announced to the general VFP community are those relating to my VFP error handling classes (ErrHandler) and the Will Microsoft Market VFP poll. Only the ErrHandler programs are currently available for downloading. Documentation of the other utilities is totally inadequate, and their programs are not yet available for downloading. - mda
This is the support site for SpaceTime System's Visual FoxPro (VFP) Utilities.
These forums contain documentation and a discussion area relating to each specific application, subsystem, or topic. Every article and help page includes a direct link to a corresponding placeholder discussion thread, so you can immediately review and participate in the online discussion, as well as posting questions and messages about new topics.
These utilities include:
- Commander - a general-purpose facility for dynamically defining and executing table-driven procedures and functions.
- ErrHandler - classes and functions for extending VFP error handling facilities.
- Querier - a meta-file based facility for defining and executing Visual FoxPro database queries. This is a programming tool, similar to Reporter.
- Reporter - a general-purpose facility for defining and generating canned reports, labels, and table exporting (COPY TO) operations. The current implementation of Reporter has no end-user interfaces. It is currently intended as a programming tool.
- Saver - a class library, dialog forms, and a demo application for general state-saving and restoration features. When a form's state or "configuration" is saved, a Commander-based state-restoration function is generated and stored in a "meta-file". The execution of a such a state restoration function returns an object to its previous state. It could be incorporated into any VFP application.
- SplitCon - a general-purpose class library and demo form for supporting adjustable split containers and splitter bars.
- VFPMisc - the catch-all forum for discussion about VFPUtils web site, miscellaneous VFP utilities, and VFP issues in general. The VFPUtils library includes a number of small, self-contained programs that may be of general utility. For example, see the descriptions of the assorted utilities that bear on XFormDBF.
- XFormDBF - a general-purpose database conversion tool designed for large-scale batch processing jobs. XFormDBF is a Visual FoxPro application that supports context-sensitive HTML Help.
Category Third Party Products Category Tools
( Topic last updated: 2001.04.23 02:21:47 PM )