Here are ways to find information in this Wiki:
- You can search for strings in topic names or in topic contents by clicking Find from the header/footer of all pages.
- This site is also extensively Googled.
- You can see a list of all our categories by clicking List Categories.
- You can view alphabetic lists of topics by clicking one of the alphabetical ranges in the header/footer of any Wiki page ([A-F][G-P][Q-Z]).
- You can see a chronological list of the most recently edited pages by clicking Recent Changes.
- You can use the "Search:" textbox on the right of the header or footer.
- You can list all topics that refer to the current topic by clicking the topic title.
- When all else fails, ask in one of the Vfp Chats - some of the regulars have good wiki karma.
Q: How does the 'find' page work - are things and'ed or or'ed; do parens do anything; is it substrings or words?
A: It's just a straight text $ field search. No ANDs or ORs or bells or whistles of any kind.-- Steven Black
I'll bet there are some case shifters ;) -- ?CFK
Yes, you're correct, it's all case insensitive... ;)-- Steven Black
If you want to run searches using complex boolean expressions look at the Wiki Advanced Search topic.
See How This Wiki Works
Category Learning Wiki
( Topic last updated: 2004.06.17 08:12:15 AM )