Thierry Nivelet is the President of Abaque, a Consulting and Editing Firm based in Paris, France, providing a large variety of Visual FoxPro-based products and services :
- Business to Business Marketing Systems and DataBases
- Paper, removable media and Internet publications (a.k.a 'catalogs') - zenbuyer
- Expertise to adapt LAN application to work on both LAN and Web - FoxInCloud
Fox In Cloud : the magic fox lives on both LAN and Web!
Do you want your app to run on both LAN and Web? Fox In Cloud brings you the ultimate solution!
With Fox In Cloud, your very same Visual FoxPro code works on both LAN and Web!
Fox In Cloud supports:
- Less than 5% of your code need be adapted
- Absolutely no impact of business logic
- Your application continues to evolve while moving to the Web
- You can migrate your client base gradually
- Your client may work seamlessly on LAN or on Web with exactly the same look and feel
Fox In Cloud is a 100% Visual FoxPro frameWork based on:
Fox In Cloud comes with # 1,500 structured classes, methods and procedures, and a powerful code adaptation tool performing over 80% code adaptation work in either scx, vcx or prg, and allowing full application testing before migration.
- Every Visual FoxPro control, event and property (scx, vcx & prg)
- Mainstream activeX controls: listView, treeView, etc.
- Modal forms and messageBox() returns
- Reports and queries (PDF, XLS, etc.)
- Internet, Intranet and Extranet , user identification
- Local and remote views
- Visual FoxPro database synchronization between LAN and WEB
- Unlimited number of concurrent Web users
- Unlimited number of forms
- IE 6+, Fire Fox 2+, Google Chrome 2+, Opera 9+, Safari 2+
Demo and source code : http://www.FoxInCloud.com
Abaque has been using FoxPro since the early 90's, starting with Fox Software's FoxPro for DOS 1.0.
FoxPro is a wonderful tool for editing either paper-, CD ROM- or Web-base Catalogs.
Thierry Nivelet is a founder and the first President of AtoutFox, the french-speaking FoxPro professional community with over 2,000 members, a specific HTML forum, over 300 contributions and more ... http://atoutfox.org/
( Topic last updated: 2015.01.05 08:42:01 AM )