This topic provides a place to publish a Wish List of VMP enhancements.
- 1. Enhanced reporting capabilities (from Doug Henning's presentation). This would include modalless preview reports with the ability to have drill down "hot-spots" (like QuickBooks) and the integration of XFRX (Hennig and Barbara Peisch sessions).
- 2. Member data meta data added to the base classes to assist the developer via intellisense and "Favorites" tab. (Tamar did a nice presentation on this.)
- 3. User password stored using a HASH algorithm (compliments of a session by Craig Boyd).
- 4. Integrated spell checker (which I have already done but it uses a product from Hallogram). Craig Boyd says we can us his spell checker which is license free and has better algorithms for correction suggestions.
- 5. Security update mechanism built in for deployment. This piece of code is posted on the VMP site.
- 6. Long-short suggestion from something I developed for VMP years ago - Tree View integration with an Outlook like user interface. A sample of this is posted on the VMP site.
- 7. Long-short suggestion from something I developed for VMP - the runtime properties sheet for location customization (great for altering canned packages). This I demoed at the VMP meeting at Dev Essentials 2004.
- 8. Copy a record and all its child records for editing -- Mike Yearwood
Finishing up the following methods in the IUD logging object classes:
BO_IUDLog::Archive, BO_IUDLog::Purge, BO_IUDLog::FetchHistoryTable -- Bryan Palmer
Category Visual Max Frame Professional
( Topic last updated: 2005.10.21 10:20:33 AM )